Sunday, March 11, 2007

Avalon Arts Works Magick for Brahm's Bookworks

Back in December of 2006, I was surfing the web when I stumbled on the most beautiful website, that discovery prompted me to finally realize that websites can be a work of art. I rushed over to Brahm and told him that we simply must track down the designer because she was the only person who I thought could breathe the life into our Gallery of Grimoires.

I called Charlene from Avalon Arts and with great enthusiasm, I told her who we were and I was delighted to have found her. She replied " Brahm's Bookworks? The big leather bound Grimoires? " she asked " I own a Raven Grimoire built by you, I bought it several years ago." I knew at that moment, it was no coincidence. The web is a pretty big place and finding this special woman could be likened to finding a needle in a hay stack. Some pretty powerful laws of attraction and good fortune had brought us to her door step.

Charlene worked her magick and gave our Grimoires and Tomes a gallery home that brings everything that we could have wished for. It nearly brought tears to my eyes to see the beauty of the Old World that she masterfully wove into the design. She is the best of the best, and master of website design. Brahm and I love her and are so grateful, and well, I feel like we were blessed with, and by her. Please take the time to visit our Magickal Gallery and see for yourself why we hail Charlene as being "Artistically Brilliant!"
http://www.brahmsbookworks.com

Also, tonight is the US, 2 hour premier showing of Blood Ties on Lifetime network, at 9:00 PM EST. Brahm and I are pretty sure that the Grimoire that we built for the show is at least seen in the first episode (it is in many episodes, from what we have been told.) Charlene took our new web site live last night, so that we could celebrate the new show with the new online Magickally enhanced Gallery.

No comments: